For those of you who know (or follow) me, you’re probably aware that I’m obsessed with Nordstrom.
And for many reasons…
- They’re a Seattle company with a flagship store downtown — easy access 🙂
- Their customer service is out of this world — see example here
- The in-store experiences they offer are expanding with technology and set them above the rest — text to shop? Style boards?
- They offer an incredible list of brands that’s constantly growing and evolving — Umm IRO, The Kooples, plus a gazillion other emerging designers?!
- Their ability to inspire with their site editorial content and email marketing — outfit ideas on the daily
- …the list goes on.
But the coolest and most unique offering this local retailer brings in my eyes, is its annual event that surprisingly not many people know about: Anniversary Sale
Anniversary Sale 101
For those of you who aren’t familiar with this sale, here’s what you need to know:
- It happens every summer, usually spanning July – August – this year 7/21- 8/6
- It lasts for a limited time — around 3 weeks to be exact — and then all product goes up to regular price
- Every item on sale is NEW from the hottest brands and are planned by the Nordstrom buyers far in advance (all other Nordstrom sales consist of existing product going on sale)
- The product offering is primarily Fall items — giving customers a chance to get ahead of their back to school / season change shopping (think coats, leather, boots — all on insanely sale!)
- Nordstrom Cardholders get access to the sale early — one week to be exact (Early Access)
- The marketing keeps getting better and better (…. I may be biased, hehe)
Seriously though, this year is the best year yet: more product to wear now, influencers to promote and inspire (Russel Wilson, Hana Mae Lee, Taye Diggs?!) and just a damn good selection.
How to Shop
Today is your lucky day. Not only do you get to start shopping, but you get first dibbs at all the amazing products.
Not a Cardholder?
No problem, you can sign up here and start shopping just as fast :). Or, you can browse the catalog, start making your wish lists, and start shopping the public event on July 21st.
Shop My Picks
Fair warning: the amount of product offered on this sale is in the hundreds. Like high hundreds. 46 pages to scroll through to be exact ladies.
So I’m making it easy and sharing my top picks by category below — enjoy and lemme know what you’re loving!
Dresses / Skirts
That’s all babes — now start shoppin! 🙂 Link to the site below.
// cb ✌🏻