Lifestyle blogger, photographer, mother to my son Boden and frenchie Smalls, wife to my hubs Trevor. I built this space in an attempt to inspire you to find your edit and empower you to create the life you desire. Through digital content and honest storytelling, I hope to guide you along the way. Because everyone has an edit, and I'm here to help you find yours.
Get To Know Me
Introducing the official Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Guide — featuring everything you need to know about the most anticipated sale of the season right at your fingertips.
Here you’ll be able to find answers to questions you might have about the sale, dates to know and product recommendations around clothing, shoes, accessories, home and more.
Be sure to check back periodically as I’ll be updating this guide leading up to the actual sale. And if there’s any question I missed — feel free to drop it in the comments below.
The 2018 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale begins Friday, July 20th and ends Sunday, August 5th — but, if you’re a Nordstrom cardmember, you can shop 8 days earlier than everyone else. You’ll be able to shop the sale from this link once the sale is live.
Calendar of Events:
– Jul 11: level 4 cardmembers get to pre-shop the sale in stores only
– Jul 12-19: all cardmembers get to shop Early Access in stores and online
– Jul 20-Aug 5: the sale of the year opens to the public
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is the best sale among all popular retailers throughout the year. For those of you who aren’t familiar with this sale, here’s what you need to know:
– It happens every summer, usually spanning July – August
– It lasts for a limited time — around 3 weeks to be exact — and then all product goes up to regular price
– Every item on sale is NEW from the best brands featuring the hottest trends and are planned by the Nordstrom buyers far in advance (all other Nordstrom sales consist of existing product going on sale)
– The product offering is primarily Fall items of everyday essentials across women, men and kids — giving customers a chance to get ahead of their back to school / season change shopping (think coats, leather, boots — all on insanely sale!)
– Nordstrom Cardmembers get access to the sale early — one week to be exact (Early Access)
– The marketing keeps getting better and better… with this year featuring a collection of influencers to promote and inspire (Phoebe Robinson, Liza Koshy, Daniel Levy and Hannah Simone)
Today is your lucky day. Not only do you get to start shopping, but you get first dibbs at all the amazing products.
NOT A CARDHOLDER YET?
No problem, you can sign up here and start shopping just as fast :). Or, you can browse the catalog, start making your wish lists, and start shopping the public event on July 21st.
Early Access provides Nordstrom cardmembers with exclusive shopping privileges to the sale. The 2018 dates for Early Access are July 12th through July 19th before the sale opens to the pubic on July 20th. It’s the best way to ensure you get your hands on those top desired items before they sell out.
If you’re a Nordstorm cardmember, you’ll automatically get access to the sale. No matter what level or card type, you’ll be able to shop online or in-store come July 12th. If you don’t have a card, you’ll need to sign-up for a Nordstrom credit card by July 8. See below.
You can apply for a Nordstrom Credit Card here to receive Early Access to the sale along with many other perks.
– If approved, you can sign in to access your card online and start shopping right away
– Earn 2 points per dollar spent in stores and online at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, HauteLook and Trunk Club
-You’ll receive $20 Nordstrom notes for every 2,000 points you accumulate and a $40 bonus note when you make purchases with your new card the day you’re approved
– Nordstrom provides many opportunities for triple points and a variety of other great benefits that you can read up on here
– No annual fee and competitive APRs. See APR and fee information.
– 24/7 Nordstrom customer cervice
Working your way up to Level 4 sure has it’s perks — like Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Pre-Shop & Early Access — giving you one extra day to yourself to shop before Level 1 – 3 cardmember. In addition you’ll get 4 personal triple points days, unlimited alterations, VIP rewards experience, exclusive holiday points events, extraordinary experiences, bonus points events and the most nordstrom notes. Plus, you can book a Personal Stylist to help you pre-shop on July 11th with free fashion advice.
Why yes, there are! Nordstrom now offers the following to coincide with this exciting event:
Recurring style workshops that take place at various Nordstrom stores for Rewards Members. For Anniversary, Nordstrom experts will help you make the most of the sale by curating a personalized look across clothing and beauty to fit your budget.
The annual Anniversary Sale Beauty Bash includes two weeks of free samples, gifts with purchase and more. You can visit stores early and often for makeovers, tips from our Beauty Stylists and 450+ beauty exclusives. The event starts July 20th.
YOU SURE CAN! For the first time ever, I’m offering my style services around the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. This means personalized style sessions to help you budget, plan and shop the sale of the year.
NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE STYLE SERVICES
Style Edit Quiz – $0
No idea what your personal style is? No problem! Take my Style Edit Quiz consisting of a series of questions around your style preferences. Upon completion, you’ll be given a style bucket and product recommendations specific to that style.
Need help shopping the sale to align with your personal style edit? Easy! We’ll work together via text, email or phone to determine your style edit and what it is you’re searching for. Then I’ll provide you a personalized digital deck with numerous options by category for you to purchase from the sale.
Seeking a capsule wardrobe full of new Fall essentials? Perfect! We’ll work together via text, email or phone to determine your style edit, and what it is you’re in need of. Then I’ll provide you with a personalized digital deck that includes various options across multiple different categories of staples from the sale needed to create a capsule wardrobe for you to purchase.
In-Person Shopping Style Edit – $99 per hour
Looking to have an offline styling experience? I’m available! We’ll meet for coffee to determine your style edit and what it is you’re seeking from the sale. Then, I’ll provide a 1:1 experience where we’ll shop and find you what it is you’re looking for. Whether it’s a new top or an entire refresh of your closet for the new season, I’m yours at an hourly rate.
Lifestyle blogger, photographer, mother to my son Boden and frenchie Smalls, wife to my hubs Trevor.
I built this space in an attempt to inspire you to find your edit and empower you to create the life you desire. Through digital content and honest storytelling, I hope to guide you along the way. Because everyone has an edit, and I'm here to help you find yours.
Get To Know Me
Mother. Wife. Blogger. Photographer. I built this space in an attempt to inspire you to find your edit and empower you to create the life you desire. Through digital content and honest storytelling, I hope to guide you along the way. Because everyone has an edit, and I'm here to help you find yours.
Hi, I'm Cortney
Sign up to become an insider of The Grey Edit and never miss a beat.